Sunday, February 12

James Blunt's Ex-Girlfriend Wants Him Back

LONDON (SNARKY) -- In an ironic turn of events, James Blunt's ex-girlfriend is keen on the singer again, now that he has the chart-topping single "You're Beautiful" and a worldwide tour in the works.

The former girlfriend, whom Blunt asked to remain nameless, has been relentlessly contacting him in an effort to salvage their relationship but has been rebuffed so far.

"She only wants me now that I've made it big," said singer-songwriter Blunt. "It's kind of weird and funny, I guess, because the song 'You're Beautiful' is about running into her and her new beau on the [London underground] and me desperately wanting her back. I guess that's karma, bitch."

When asked about the possibility of a reconciliation, Blunt responded, "She's a nice girl for sure and there were some mutual feelings there once. But, c'mon, I'm going on a 35-date U.S. tour for chrissakes. Those girls there will give it up to any bloke like me with an English accent and a guitar."

# # #

Technorati: , , , , ,

No comments: