Wednesday, March 29

Time Not Kind to Aging Rock Stars

CHICAGO (SNARKY) -- This just in, 60s rock stars haven't aged well at all. Take for example Tom Jones' face, I've seen better looking leather in beat up saddles and old catcher's mits. Good lord, that Vegas sun has made a goblin out of the 65 year-old Welshman. Looks like he could have used some lotion to go along with medal he received during the Queen's knighting ceremony earlier today. "It's not unusual to be leathery..."

And don't even get me started on Phil Spector's hair as it is beyond my comprehension. It looks like the ballyhooed rock producer is shocked out of his goddamn mind. Of course, allegedly putting a 12-guage shotgun in some girl's face at point blank and pulling the trigger will do that to a person from time to time.

And then there's Gary Glitter, no current photo available. This guy's so howling detestable that he had to molest two Vietnamese girls, ages 10 and 11. He's looking at a three year sentence at Phuoc To prison.

Phuoc you, Gary.

# # #

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gary Glitter is dead to me...why's he gotta bring my peeps down? Interestingly, my bro's name is Phuoc.