Thursday, March 2

Caffeine Consumption, Blog Returns

CHICAGO (SNARKY) -- Following an unsuccessful Lenten experiment, Luke Penca has resumed drinking caffeine and posting to his blog "Lukateake".

"Every year during Lent, I try to abstain from something and I always fail immediately. But this time I'm proud to say that I lasted a whole day before crumbling," said an antsy Penca, sitting in his local Starbucks.

Coinciding with his return to caffeine, Penca is blogging, the contraction of "web logging," again.

"I just wasn't funny because I couldn't get through the searing headaches and sleeping for 12 hours a night really cut into my productivity," said Penca. "I've decided to take Voltaire's route," referring to the famous French writer who is rumored to slept only about two hours a night because of his copious coffee consumption.

# # #

Technorati:

No comments: