Monday, April 9

Hello California

SANTA MONICA, CALIF. (SNARKY) -- Yes, 'tis true: I live in California now. However, I am missing Chicago terribly because it's my friends that are irreplaceable... at least until I replace 'em with surrogates out here.

Other than that, I have nothing witty to say, nothing snarky at this point; I'm just trying to make right by the world. To those who care (and to those who don't: fuck you!): the screenplay is "in progress" and I'm determined to get something committed to film by the end of the year. I hope that it doesn't cost me my soul but I know the blood, sweat and tears will be worth it in the end.

So please stay tuned; this shit is about to get weird.

Remember: it's a long trip alone. (Please listen to the song by the same name.)

# # #

No comments: