Monday, October 2

Why I Wore A Pink Shirt To The Office Today

CHICAGO (SNARKY) -- Short answer: I love boobies.

Long answer: October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and I wanted to show my solidarity with those afflicted with the disease.

Can you imagine a world without boobies? Frankly, I cannot nor do I really want to, thank you very much. The boobie, my raison d’ĂȘtre. The very epitome of womanhood; the quintessential giver of life. May we soon find a cure and stop this insidious illness.

So for all the petite A's and B's out there just trying to keep their head above water and for their voluptuous big sisters, the C's and D's -- who are more likely statistically to contract the cancer -- keep fighting the good fight.

And please know, Boobie, that in addition to myself, billions of men are looking out for you.

# # #

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your handy work, but this one had me in stitches!